· Recruited 10 NGOs involved as partners nationally and enlisted 9 new partners to participate.
· Worked in the Midwest and Southeast FEMA Regions
· Featured in Linden, Utah Business Volunteer Council
· More than doubled NGOs including partnership from The U.S. Chamber of Commerce, All Hazards Consortium, NEDRIX/Northeast Disaster Recover Info Exchange, DRI International, HOSA, National PTA, National Center for Spectator Sports Safety and Security, Argonne National Labs, American Medical Association
· Expanded to 5 FEMA Regions
· Featured in West Virginia’s state-wide drill.
· Kick-off event (8/24) at NBC Headquarters.
· Had 127 drill sites with 400,000 participants that included UPS, Motorola and CNA.
· 40 states drilled in over 270 sites.
· Renewed partnerships with established task force to expand total number of sites.
· Developed texting drill concept and established a 78247 text number with 2 million outreach potential.
· Promoted a first-ever 16-state drill with Collaborative Fusion.
· Established a Diversity Task Force under Ron Bottrell (Hill & Knowlton) and DeLisa Rodney (State Farm) and reached out to national religious organizations.
· Developed mass-mailing in Cincinnati with Medical Reserve Corps
· Established tabletop for multi-city rollout with Avalias
· Developed a ‘viral drill’ with Verizon support.
· Developed first-ever stadium text drill at Marshall University
· Met with NFL and NCAA to encourage stadium awareness.
· Created competition for communities with Federal Signal system as a prize.
· 8 webinars reaching more than 300 people
· Established website content and regular tweets at www.safeamericaprepared.org
· 8+ webinars reaching more that 400 people.
· Worked with USA Today in developing an elementary school curriculum
· Promoted ‘STEP’ program for youth education with FEMA Region 1 (Steve Kass and Russ Webster)
· Planned tabletop simulation on cell phone shutdown (Dec 1, 2010)
· Developed collaboration with University of Missouri.
· Expanded web content and tweeted more that 100 followers daily.
· Involved University of Chicago, Emory, Missouri, Michigan State and DePaul Universities.
· Created original research with a national poll with Booz Allen Hamilton.
· Developed collaboration with Zogby International.
· Spoke to non-profits in Chicago.
· Conducted national webinar with DRI International.
· Held Capitol Hill Briefing
· Met with House Senior Policy Advisor with Richard Reed
· Made presentation to National Governors Association in Boston
· Created Chair—Gayle Manchin—to stimulate state preparedness drills.
· Recruited 11 First spouses as partners in Puerto Rico, New Jersey, Washington state, Iowa, Rhode Island, Arizona, Kentucky, Arkansas, Indiana, Utah and Tennessee.
· 100 million media impressions
· Reached over 100 million households via ION Network
· Filmed 30-minute ‘Be Prepared. Not Scared TM’ TV infomercial
· Ran two ads in USA Today (one running as a full-page in northeast region)
· Worked with ION Network & distributed program in Top 10 markets
· Filmed new PSA with Gayle Manchin and distributed it nationally
· Filmed :60 sec PSA on Drill Down and distributed it in West Virginia
· Developed media contest for ‘youth message’ with Ex’pression College
· Raised $400,000 from 3 major sponsors
· Raised $400,000 from 4 major sponsors.
· Created enhanced membership program with bundled events.
|< Prev||Next >|